"FORBIDDEN BUT NOT CLOSED..."

Monday, March 4, 2013

Interesting Buzzfeed Article on Gay Panic

There is speculation that recent murder of gay mayoral candidate Marco McMillan in Mississippi might have have been caused due to gay panic.

So Buzzfeed examines the phenomenon and the legal tango of "gay panic."

I don't want to rush to judgement but it seems to me that this horrific crime may have involved I.O.I. Although we don't know the sexual orientation of the murderer, the way that he was killed (severely beaten and burned) may suggest that the murderer was really disturbed about having sexual intimacy and went through extreme gay panic.

Please read the article here. I will be addressing gay panic in a bit, I am just waiting to see how this murder case develops and if I.O.I and gay panic were actually involved.

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to lose fat then you absolutely need to jump on this totally brand new personalized keto meal plan diet.

    To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and cooks united to provide keto meal plans that are useful, decent, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their first launch in early 2019, hundreds of clients have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a great keto meal plan diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete